The Church of Our Lady Care - Orthodox Cathedral Cathedral in Grodno. The main temple of Grodno eparchy Volkovysk and the Belarusian Exarchate of the Moscow Patriarchate.
The building was erected in 1907 in the style of pseudoruskim in honor of soldiers who died in the Russo-Japanese War. Temple has a main facade, the apse and the side facade. Since 1961 holds the council.