The Kalozha church of Sts. Boris and Gleb is the oldest extant structure in Grodno. The church was built before 1183.
It is the only surviving monument of ancient Black Ruthenian architecture, distinguished from other Orthodox churches by prolific use of polychrome faceted stones of blue, green or red tint which could be arranged to form crosses or other figures on the wall.
More about Belarus in visual mode from the video creator Siarhei Marozau on Instagram