Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the convent of St Bridget in Grodno.
The founder of the creation of the church in the years 1634-1642 was the Grand Marshal of the Lithuanian Krzysztof Wiesiołowski and his wife Alexandra Sobieski.
The monastery has two floors and three wings. He kept on the ground floor of the refectory and library. In the garden there is a precious wooden lyamus from 1769 years.