Church of the Discovery of the Holy Cross in Grodno - church Bernardine, built in 1602 - 1618. It is a three-aisled basilica with a semicircular chancel.
The church is a valuable collection of 14 altars from the eighteenth century and the stucco decorations in the chapel MB of Loreto.
In the right aisle is a miraculous image of Our Lady of Messina from the mid-seventeenth century, which comes from the church Bridgettines in Grodno.
More about Belarus in visual mode from the video creator Siarhei Marozau on Instagram