The Jesuit Pharmacy is a pharmacy built in the central square in Grodno, in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, between 1700–09. It is the oldest pharmacy in the present-day Belarus.
The pharmacy was located within the complex of the Jesuit Monastery in Grodno, a monument of history and culture of the 18th century, which occupies a large area in the central part of the city.
The Jesuits opened the pharmacy in 1709. After their suppression, it was managed by the Polish Commission of National Education. The pharmacy continued its operations despite wars, upheavals and changes of ownership until 1950.
A modern pharmacy and a museum of pharmacology was re-opened in 1996.